Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (20)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading! Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the author and the title too, so that other TT participants can add the book too their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

My teaser this week comes from, How Do You Tuck in a Superhero? by Rachel Balducci, page 110.

One afternoon, the boys had been shooting their bows and arrows in the backyard; someone missed the target pretty significantly, and for the longest time the side of my house wanted to tell the world. There is now a cute little birdfeeder that hangs lower than it should to house a bird, but does the trick of covering the hole.

6 comments:

Nise' said...

Oh so true! I survived two boys and have lots of oops areas around the house.

Alayne said...

This looks adorable. I should get it for my sister who has a one year old. I have two teasers again this week at The Crowded Leaf.

fredamans said...

Sounds like a laugh-out-loud kind of book!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser_26.html

Kaye said...

Hi Deb, I just sent you another e mail with my mailing addy and forwarded the one I sent you on Sunday. You might want to look in the spam box for the first reply.

Thanks!! Kaye

Kathy Martin said...

Sounds interesting! I have never raised boys but I have taught them. I should check it out.

My teaser is here. Happy reading!

Ellz said...

Great teaser. I just read your review. Sounds like a great read.