Sunday, May 2, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (21)

Shelia, at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's here at Debbie's Book Bag we want to know... What are you reading???


Celebration by Fern Michaels (Audio book from the Library)
How Do You Tuck in a Superhero? by Rachel Balducci (For review from Revell)
More Than Conquerors (Extreme Devotion series - Book 2) by Kathi Macias (For review from Pump Up Your Book Promotions)

I had intended to read Uncertain Magic by Laura Kinsale before More Than Conquerors by Kathi Macias but it didn't turn out that way LOL... I finally finished my audio book, Celebration. So I feel like I accomplished at least a little bit. I am usually always reading a print book, an e-book and listening to an audio book each week. Just because I start a book doesn't mean I'll finish it this week. Books I read for pleasure take a bit of a backseat to reviews. But, my goal is to read at least two books a week.


Uncertain Magic by Laura Kinsale (For review from Sourcebooks)
It Had to Be You (Weddings by Bella series - Book 3) by Janice Thompson (For review from Revell)
Tall, Dark and Wolfish (The Westfield Wolves series - Book 2) by Lydia Dare (For review from Sourcebooks)
Brighid's Quest (Parthalon series - Book 2) by P.C. Cast (E-book for review from Harlequin Teen)
The Chase (Isaac Bell series - Book 1) by Clive Cussler (Audio book from the Library)

Brighid's Quest and The Chase are the two kind of on the back burner. My e-book and audio book. But, I definitely want to finish the other three this week. It looks like a big list but it's really not. Hopefully, I can get a lot done this week.


This Fine Life by Eva Everson (For review from Revell)

I usually only choose one Up Next selection as I'm never really sure what I'm going to read next.


alitareads said...

Looks like you have some good books coming up - I hope you enjoy them :)

Lydia said...

I have Brighid's Quest ebook as well and am finding it hard to get into it. I'm interested in hearing what you think of it.

Here is my Monday:

Bibliobabe said...

I look forward to your review of "How to Tuck in a Superhero"!

Here's mine:

Happy reading this week!

Heidi V said...

I'm come back for your review on How to Tuck sounds interesting! Hope you enjoy your reads...

dollycas aka Lori said...

Back at your beautiful blog again!!
Have a great week reading!!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have a great line up for this week! Enjoy the books ;)