Sunday, March 6, 2011

Simply Marvelous Monday

Shelia at, Book Journey, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday here at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

READ AND REVIEWED LAST WEEK:

The Sins of the House of Borgia by Sarah Bower (My Review)
Walking with Elephants by Karen S. Bell (My Review)
The Liberation of Alice Love by Abby McDonald (My Review)
The Queen's Rival by Diane Haeger (My Review)
Rugged and Relentless (Husbands for Hire - Book 1) by Kelly Eileen Hake (My Review)
I am the Chosen King (Lost Kingdom 1066 - Book 2) by Helen Hollick (My Review)
Scones & Bones (Tea Shop Mysteries - Book 12) by Laura Childs (My Review)

Favorite of the Week: Scones & Bones by Laura Childs

Things to Remember:

The giveaway for two copies of The Mistress' House by Leigh Michaels ends at Midnight on Monday night! (check the sidebar)
The March link-up for your Cozy mystery reviews is now up (check the sidebar)

READING AND REVIEWING THIS WEEK:

Highland Heat by Mary Wine (For review from Sourcebooks)

Altar of Bones by Phillip Carter (For review from Simon and Schuster)

The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell (For review from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt via Net Galley)

The Mapping of Love and Death (Maisie Dobbs - Book 7) by Jacqueline Winspear (For review from TLC Tours)

Cook the Books (Gourmet Girl - Book 5) by Jessica Conant-Park and Susan Conant (For review from Penguin Group USA)

One of our Thursday's is Missing (Thursday Next - Book 6) by Jasper Fforde (for review from Viking Penguin)

Legacy by Jeanette Baker (For review from Sourcebooks)

Only Mr. Darcy Will Do by Kara Louise (For review from Sourcebooks)

Dreaming in English by Laura Fitzgerald (For review from Library Thing Early Reviewers)

Spiders Bite (Elemental Assassins - Book 1) by Jennifer Estep


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

It amazes me how many books we have in common. Some I have read, some I have scheduled, I am really looking forward to The Sins of House of Borgia. Have a wonderful week! My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-29.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Nice week with the book s- Walking With Elephants sounds interesting!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, lots of luscious books! Scones and Bones is on my radar...

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

justpeachy36 said...

Jennifer,

That always amazes me to, when I look at your lists. We both read a lot in a weeks time as well.

Shelia,

You would probably really like Walking with Elephants it's different. I thought the author did a great job with it.

Laurel,

Scones & Bones is excellent, easily my favorite read of the week. I love a good cozy mystery!

dollycas aka Lori said...

I am reading Veil of Roses this week as it is the prequel to Dreaming in English which I will be reading next week. The author is from Wisconsin so I am really looking forward to it.

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Beautiful Day said...

I like the look of Altar of Bones. I look forward to your review! xx