Sunday, March 20, 2011

Simply Marvelous Monday

Shelia at, Book Journey, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's here at, Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

READ AND REVIEWED LAST WEEK:

India Black (Madame of Espionage - Book 1) by Carol K. Carr (My Review)
The Other Life by Ellen Meister (My Review)
A Crafty Killing (Victoria Square - Book 1) Lorraine Bartlett (My Review)
Legacy by Jeanette Baker (My Review)
The Postmistress by Sarah Blake (My Review)
One Bird's Choice by Iain Reid (My Review)
How to Knit a Heart Back Home (Cypress Hollow Yarn - Book 2) by Rachel Herron (My Review)
Taste Me (Underbelly Chronicles - Book 1) by Tamara Hogan (My Review)
Bathsheba (Wives of King David - Book 3) by Jill Eileen Smith (My Review)

READING OR REVIEWING THIS WEEK:

The Birdhouse by Kelly Simmons (For review from TLC Tours)

A Touch of Gold (Missing Pieces Mystery - Book 1) by Joyce & Jim Lavene (For review from Berkley/Obsidian)

Wither (Chemical Garden Trilogy - Book 1) by Lauren DeStefano (For review from Simon & Schuster)

Abagail by Malcolm MacDonald (For review from Sourcebooks)

To Defy a King by Elizabeth Chadwick (For review from Sourcebooks)

Fruit of All Evil (Farmer's Market Mystery - Book 2) by Paige Shelton (For review from Berkley/Obsidian)

A Deadly Cliche (Books by the Bay - Book 2) by Ellery Adams (For review from Berkley/Obsidan)

Love Amid the Ashes by Mesu Andrews (For review from Revell)

Check out the tons of great giveaways on my sidebar!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are reading a lot this week. Enjoy!

pussreboots said...

I have two new projects coming up. My reading load will be out of control next month. Come see what I read.

dollycas aka Lori said...

You have had a great week and a great one coming up!!!

http://dollycas.blogspot.com/
Dollycas