Sunday, December 4, 2011

2012 Immortal Reading Challenge

It's that time of year when all of the reading challenges for 2012 are being posted and sign-ups are taking place. 

I would like to announce my participation in the 2012 Immortal Reading Challenge hosted by Under the Covers. 


This is a really interesting challenge for paranormal readers. There are four categories and I have chosen to read five books from each one.

Category 1: Vampires
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


Category 2: Angels and Demons
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


Category 3: Fae
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


Category 4: Shifters/Werewolves
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

I have not chosen my books yet but will add them as I read them to this post and a Challenge Progress Post which I will set up later.


I am really looking forward to this one! I hope all of you will consider joining as well.

No comments: