Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2012 Where Are You Reading Challenge

I know, I know I said I wasn't going to be participating in anymore challenges other than a possible Highlander Challenge. But I had forgotten about the 2012 Where Are You Reading Challenge hosted by Shelia at BookJourney. I failed epically (as my 13-year-old daughter would say) on this one in 2011. I just had so many challenges, and so much going on I just couldn't keep up with it, but I love the overall idea of it. So I want to try again this year. 

It is a really unique challenge where readers link their reviews and covers to a Google Map so that others can see where the books they are reading are taking place. The goal is to try to read books from each of the 50 states throughout the year. But I also liked putting in the books I read from other countries as well to give a real overview. This challenge is a lot of fun and Shelia gives detailed instructions on how to set it up an get started. I hope you'll join me in this one, it should be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Glad to see you doing it again this year. I failed too this past year but it was still fun to see where I read. I got to a point where when I read other reviews I would get excited if the book sounded good and was set in a state I needed....LOL