Monday, July 5, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (28)

Shelia, at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

FINISHED LAST WEEK:

Skinny is Overrated: The Real Woman's Guide to Health and Happiness at Any Size by Danielle Milano (For review from Phenix Publicity)
The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman (For review from Dutton/Penguin)
Finding Marco by Kenneth C. Cancellara (For review from Phenix Publicity)
The Fire Lord's Lover (The Elven Lords series - Book 1) by Kathryne Kennedy (For review from Sourcebooks)
The Pearls of the Stone Man by Edward Mooney Jr. (For review from Sourcebooks)

Well, I got quite a bit of reading done this week, in spite of it being a holiday weekend. Sometimes, I just get on a good roll. I posted several giveaways this week and will post one for The Pearls of the Stone Man later today. Hope, you all enjoy them! I really enjoyed The Fire Lord's Lover, what an excellent book! Make sure you sign up to win a copy of that one, you'll love it!

READING OR LISTENING TO THIS WEEK:

The Dark Rose (Moreland Dynasty series - Book 2) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles (For review from Sourcebooks)
Perfect Reader by Maggie Pouncey (For review from Pantheon)
Crown of Destiny (World of Hetar series - Book 6) by Bertrice Small (For review from Harlequin)
The Transformation of Bartholomew Fortuno by Ellen Bryson (For review from Henry Holt)
The Stormchasers by Jenna Blum (For review from Dutton/Penguin)

Chances are I will get all these finished. I will have one daughter at Camp this week and to keep from worrying, I will read. It's nice to be distracted sometimes and reading is soooo the best way! I expect I'll get a lot more done that usual.

UP NEXT:

Muffins and Mayhem: Recipes for a Happy (if Disorderly) Life by Suzanne Beecher (For review from Media Muscle)
This Must be the Place by Kate Racculia (For review from Henry Holt)
Touching the Clouds (Alaskan Skies series - Book 1) by Bonnie Leon (For review from Revell)

That's what I've got coming up!

7 comments:

Curling up by the Fire said...

I have The Left Hand of God in my TBR pile, coming up soon. I'll come back to read you review as I'm curious to see what you thought of it.

Have a great reading week!

Jennifer said...

As usual you had a wonderful week and another excellent line-up. I hope you enjoy The Dark Rose, I reviewed it and loved it. Happy reading/listening. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-2.html

justpeachy36 said...

Steph,

The review is already up. Here's a link:

http://debsbookbag.blogspot.com/2010/06/review-left-hand-of-god.html

justpeachy36 said...

Jen,

I'm definitely looking forward to The Dark Rose. I loved the first book in the series.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

That's quite a lot of books :) I hope you're enjoying (or enjoyed) them!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You were definitely on a good roll! Enjoy your week :D

Llehn said...

I seriously don't know where you find the time to read all those books!! You put me to shame! I'll be lucky if I finish 2 books this month.