Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (27)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and the author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

My teaser this week comes from, The Stormchasers by Jenna Blum, page 244.

Karena locked eyes with Charles.
"I didn't tell, Charles," she says. "I didn't tell them about anything except the pills, you hear me? Just about last night. Just about the pills. Only about that."
But Charles backs away from her, clutching his head.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Now that is what I call a tease. I need to know more. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays-31-bond-street.html

Llehn said...

Great passage! I love the name Karena.