Sunday, July 25, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (31)

Shelia at, One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's here at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

FINISHED LAST WEEK:

The Price of Revenge by Dennis Vaughn (For review from Phenix Publicity)
The Brother's of Gwynedd, Pt. 3: The Hounds of Sunset by Edith Pargeter (For review from Sourcebooks)
To Conquer a Highlander (Scottish Highlands series - Book 1) by Mary Wine (For review from Sourcebooks)
Courting Morrow Little by Laura Franz (For review from Revell)
The Faith Dare: 30 Days to Live Life to the Fullest by Debbie Alsdorf (For review from Revell)
50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove series - Book 5) by Debbie Macomber (Audio book from the Library)

Another great week for me. I certainly like my schedule a lot better. I get so much more accomplished. This weeks books were really great. To Conquer a Highlander by Mary Wine was definitely a favorite. Check out the giveaway for this one on the sidebar, you will love it. Courting Morrow Little was also great. I'm from Kentucky and of Scottish descent so both of these two were my favorites of the week.

READING OR LISTENING TO THIS WEEK:

Too Rich and Too Thin: Not an Autobiography by Barbara Deshong (For review from Phenix Publicity)
The Seeker by Ann Gabhart (For review from Revell)
Damaged (Kate Lange Thriller series - Book 1) by Pamela Callow (For review from Media Muscle)
Waking The Witch (Women of the Otherworld series - Book 11) by Kelley Armstrong (For review from Dutton/Penguin)
To Conquer Mr. Darcy by Abigail Reynolds (For review from Sourcebooks)
Blind Hope: An Unwanted Dog and the Woman She Rescued by Kim Meeder & Laurie Sacher (For review from Waterbrook Multnomah)

My daughters are on vacation with their daddy this week, so it's me and the dog... I expect I'll get a lot of reading done, along with a lot worrying! This is a great line up. I'm really looking forward to finishing several in this list. Can't wait to get those reviews up!

UP NEXT:

Simply From Scratch by Alicia Bessette (For review from Dutton/Penguin)
Plum Blossoms in Paris by Sarah Hina (For review from Medallion)
The Reapers are the Angels by Alden Bell (For review from Henry Holt)
The Bishop (Patrick Bowers series - Book 4) by Steven James (For review from Revell)

Looking forward to Simply From Scratch and The Bishop, big time!

5 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

It was a great week for you wow! So glad the schedule is going better :D

Kathy Martin said...

You did have a great week! You read such an interesting variety of books. I am looking forward to reading Waking the Witch this week too. I just got an email that it has shipped. Here is my Monday Report. Happy reading!

mpartyka said...

That is a great week! More than I read in months :).

Enjoy your week alone with the dogs - this is my week as well (my husband is traveling to Dubai/Hong Kong).

Have a great week!

Amanda said...

As Kathy said, you did have a great week and you've got another one planned.

I wish I could take a week off and just read...

Here’s my Monday

Llehn said...

Reapers are the Angels sound intriguing!