Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011 Cozy Mystery Challenge February Reviews!

First of all, I want to thank everybody who has signed up so far and I hope that we'll all have a great time reading cozies this year!

This will be the place you need to come to in order to post any cozy reviews you do in the month of February.

Every person who submits at least five cozy reviews during the challenge (Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2011) will be entered in a drawing for an ENTIRE cozy mystery series from one of your favorite cozy authors.

My favorite so far is Laura Childs!


Please enter your name and blog (Deb@Debbie's Book Bag) in the first blank and the URL to the post with your cozy review in the second. Thank-You!


4 comments:

Book Loving Mommy said...

I'm just about to finish my first cozy so I'll be linking my review soon :)

dollycas aka Lori said...

I did a 2-fer this month. This was a brand new cozy author you me. Perfect for this challenge!

Lori

DL Thomas said...

Ok..I believe I am signed up now. I am normally a paranormal (shape-shifter, vamps, witches) reader. Does anyone have some suggestions for me? I do like mysterys, but I haven't read any books and don't know who the authors. Any help would be apprediated. I am just doing the Amateur reading. Hopefully I can read more though.

Thank you,
Deb T
mammy4423ATyahooDOTcom

dollycas aka Lori said...

Another new author for me! I can't believe I missed Linda O. Johnston's Pet-Sitter series and won't have enough time to play catch up but I like this new series.

Lori