Sunday, February 13, 2011

Simply Marvelous Monday

Shelia at, Book Journey, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday here at Debbie's Book Bag we want to know... What are you reading?

READ AND REVIEWED LAST WEEK:

Darcy and Fitzwilliam by Karen Wasylowski (My Review)
The Matchmaker of Kenmare by Frank Delaney (My Review)
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness (My Review)
Mr. Darcy's Secret by Jane Odiwe (My Review)
How to Woo a Reluctant Lady (Hellions of Hallstead Hall - Book 3) by Sabrina Jeffries (My Review)
Moonface by Angela Balcita (My Review)
A Gift of Grace (Kauffman Amish Bakery - Book 1) by Amy Clipston (My Review)
Deliver Us From Evil by Robin Caroll (My Review)
Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampires - Book 1) by Charlaine Harris (My Review)
Wow: A Handbook for Living by Zen Ohashi and Zono Kurazono (My Review)

OTHER THINGS TO REMEMBER FROM LAST WEEK:

Military Brats: After Burn by Sherry Ficklin giveaway ending February 17th
Committed: A Love Story by Elizabeth Gilbert giveaway ending February 16th
2011 Cozy Mystery Challenge February Link-Up!

READING AND REVIEWING THIS WEEK:

Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (For review from Harper Collins via NetGalley)

Fierce Eden by Jennifer Blake (For review from Sourcebooks)

Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez (For review from TLC Tours)

Moonstruck Madness by Laurie McBain (For review from Sourcebooks)

The Werewolf Upstairs (Strange Neighbors - Book 2) by Ashlyn Chase (For review from Sourcebooks)

Lady in the Mist (The Midwives - Book 1) by Laurie Alice Eakes (For review from Revell)

Original Sin (Seven Deadly Sins - Book 1) by Allison Brennon

13 comments:

Joann said...

I look forward to your reviews this week!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Mystica said...

Thats' a whole lot of reading going on there.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Oh what a great week you had! I am off to check out your Discovery of Witches review!

Wench is my book club pick for March.

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

Original Sin is one I've had my eye on for awhile, can't wait to see what you think of it!

Anonymous said...

I read the first Sookie Stackhouse book and always meant to continue on with it. Enjoy your upcoming books!

Jennifer said...

You had a truly amazing week and another lined up. Have fun reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-26.html

pussreboots said...

I think two Darcy books at once would confuse me. I mostly read picture books. But I did finish the Hunger Games. Come see what I'm reading now.

Majanka said...

Awesome collection of books. I'm impressed by the number of books you read and review on a weekly base! I'm glad when I get to 3 per week :P Enjoy your books!

Nise' said...

Some great looking books. My daughter loves Allison Brennan.

My Reading Week

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What a great week you had! Hope you enjoy your books for this week....love the cover on Original Sin....

Have a great week!

Here's my MONDAY MEMES POST

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I really must get around to reading Dead Until Dark and the other books in the series. I bought them on offer last year, now I just need to read them!

dollycas aka Lori said...

I have to stop visiting you on Mondays. My wish list and TBR piles grow way too fast after a trip to your blog. :)

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

justpeachy36 said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone. I wasn't sure what to expect with the linky down...