Sunday, February 20, 2011

Simply Marvelous Monday

Shelia at, Book Journey, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's here at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know.... What are you reading?

READ AND REVIEWED LAST WEEK:

Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (My Review)
Fierce Eden by Jennifer Blake (My Review)
Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez (My Review)
Moonstruck Madness by Laurie McBain (My Review)
The Werewolf Upstairs (Strange Neighbors - Book 2) by Ashlyn Chase (My Review) (Giveaway)
Lady in the Mist (The Midwives - Book 1) by Laurie Alice Eakes (My Review)
Original Sin (Seven Deadly Sins - Book 1) by Allison Brennan (My Review)
Wish You Were Here (Mrs. Murphy - Book 1) by Rita Mae Brown (Review coming soon)

READING AND REVIEWING THIS WEEK:

The Mistress House by Leigh Micheals (For review from Sourcebooks)

One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen (For review from Net Galley)

Angel Sister by Ann H. Gabhart (For review from Revell)

The Me Project by Kathi Lipp (For review from Kathy Willis Communications)

Journey to Riverbend by Henry McLaughlin (For review from Tyndale)

The Bridge of Peace (Ada's House - Book 2) by Cindy Woodsmall (For review from Waterbrook Multnomah)

Curiosity Thrilled the Cat (The Magical Cats - Book 1) by Sophie Kelly (For review from Berkley/Obsidian)

Powers by John B. Olson (For review from the author)

15 comments:

Esme said...

I would like to read Curiousity Thrilled the Cat.

Misha said...

You've read a lot of books last week!!
Wench is on my TBR. I want to read it soon.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great reading week! Enjoy your upcoming books!

Jennifer said...

You had a fabulous week of reading with another one scheduled, I am quite impressed. I do like the title of Curiosity Thrilled the Cat. Have a great week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-27.html

The1stdaughter said...

You had another fantastic week! I'm mid Angelfire and really enjoying it. I'll have to take a look at your review!

Have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop by There’s A Book! :)

Kathy Martin said...

I liked Angelfire. I'm curious about Curiosity Thrilled the Cat. I'll be eager to read your review. Have a great reading week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am just starting Wench this week for our book club. I hope it is wonderful!

Majanka said...

You sure review a lot of books in a week :P I haven't heard of Powers before, but that cover sure is awesome. Enjoy reading!

Here's what I'm reading this week.

Tea said...

Oh my, all of these books look so good.

Unknown said...

Wow- looks like you have a great reading week ahead of you.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wench looks good...I've been seeing it around...and I haven't read a Rita Mae Brown book in years! I loved the ones I did read. This new series sounds intriguing.

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES post.

RAnn said...

Bridge of Peace was ok, not great, but ok.

Kristin said...

Great week! I'm hoping to be a bit more productive this week than I was last week. My It's Monday post can be found here.

dollycas aka Lori said...

I am so jealous by the number of books you read last week!!! Having a giveaway right now on Curiosity Thrilled The Cat. I really liked it.

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Shirley said...

You're amazing! I'll never know how one can read so many books in one week!!!

Here's my It's Monday post: http://shirley-mybookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_21.html