Monday, February 15, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (10)

Shelia at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's, at Debbie's Book Bag we want to know... What are you reading?

FINISHED LAST WEEK:

Swinging On A Star (Weddings by Bella - Book 2) by Janice Thompson (for review from Revell)

I had a rough week this week and this was the only book I was able to finish. However, I have a couple more almost done, so next week should be better. What with Valentines's Day and our dog getting hit by a truck, I just didn't get it done this week. (P.S. Sundae is fine, just bruised and battered, No broken bones!)

READING OR LISTENING TO THIS WEEK:

Some Enchanted Evening (Lost Princess Series - Book 1) by Christina Dodd (E-book from the Library)
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Audio Book from the Library)
Abigail (The Wives of King David Series - Book 2) by Jill Eileen Smith (for review from Revell)

I usually am reading a print book, an E-book and listening to an audio book every week. That doesn't mean I won't still be reading or listening to one or the other of them next week, but it's generally my goal to finish at least two books a week.

UP NEXT:

The Gospel According to Lost by Chris Seay (for review from Thomas Nelson Publishing)

I choose only one up next selection a week because I'm never really sure what I'll read next.

7 comments:

NancyO said...

Pride and Prejudice: Yes! What an awesome book. Have a happy reading week!

Julie said...

The Gospel According to Lost sounds very interesting! Have a good week of reading! I hope you're able to read more this week. I'm so sorry about your dog, but glad to here it wasn't serious!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Pride and Prejudice: is just a must read every year! I love Christina Dodd---you should enjoy that book too!

Heidi V said...

I have never read Pride and Prejudice but I'm thinking it's time, have a great week!

Amy said...

I love Pride and Prejudice! Enjoy it!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have The Gospel According To Lost on my to do list for this week as well. :)

I hope we both enjoy it! Have a great week!

Athira said...

Have fun reading! And I'm very interested in The Gospel According to Lost!