Monday, February 8, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (9)

Sadly, J. Kaye's Book Blog is no longer going to be doing the Monday Meme, What are you reading on Monday? However, One Person's Journey Through a World Of Books is taking over. We will miss J. Kaye, but we are happy to join Shelia!!

On Simply Marvelous Monday's, at Debbie's Book Bag we want to know... What are you reading???

FINISHED LAST WEEK:

Shift (Shifter Series - Book 5) by Rachel Vincent. (E-book Galley for review from Mira)
Second Sight (Arcane Society - Book 1) by Amanda Quick (a.k.a. Jayne Ann Krentz) (On audio from the library)
Anything But Normal by Melody Carlson (for review from Revell)
What Mother Never Told Me (Sequel to Rhythms) by Donna Hill (E-book Galley for review from Kimani)
Nocturne by Harrison Gradwell Slater (for review from Ollie Media)

READING OR LISTENING TO THIS WEEK:

Swinging on a Star (Weddings by Bella - Book 2) by Janice Thompson (for review from Revell)
Some Enchanted Evening (Lost Princess Series - Book 1) by Christina Dodd (E-book from the Library)
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Audio book from the Library)

I usually am reading a print book, an e-book and listening to an audio book every week. That doesn't mean I won't still be reading or listen to one of the other of them next week, but it's generally my goal to finish at least two books a week.

UP NEXT:

Abigail (The Wives of King David Series - Book 2) by Jill Eileen Smith ( for review from Revell)

I choose only one Up Next selection a week, because I am never really sure what I will read next.

4 comments:

Nise' said...

I enjoy the Arcane Society books.

I listend to P & P last year on audio but the reader was not the greatest. I want to look for a different reader.

Cat said...

Abigail sounds my sort of thing - hope you enjoy it.

Happy reading!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

What a great group of books and titles I have not heard of! Thats is always fun. Hope you enjoy! :)

Teddyree said...

Nice line-up of books, I've got the first one in Rachel Vincent's Shifter series to read and I read White Lies in the Arcane series which I enjoyed. Have a great reading week :-)