Monday, February 22, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (11)

Shelia at One Persons Journey Through A World Of Books gets all the credit for this one...

One Simply Marvelous Monday's, at Debbie's Book Bag we want to know... What are you reading?


Some Enchanted Evening (Lost Princess Series - Book 1) by Christina Dodd (E-book from the Library)
Abigail (The Wives of King David Series - Book 2) by Jill Eileen Smith (for review from Revell)
The Gospel According to Lost by Chris Seay (for review from Thomas Nelson)

It was definitely a better reading week for me! I have decided to focus a little more on print and e-books, so I was unable to finish Pride and Prejudice on audio. My audio book listening will probably suffer a little bit but these are mostly for pure pleasure so I'll just be getting to these as I can. I will probably be more like one audio book every two weeks or so.


Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Audio book from the Library)
Ransom by David Malouf (for review from Pantheon-Knopf Doubleday)
Flaherty's Crossing by Kaylin McFarrin (for review from Pump Up Your Book Promotions)

I usually am reading a print book, an e-book and listening to an audio book every week. Since I'm changing my strategy a little bit, my audio books may take a week or two to finish. But my generally my goal will still be to finish two books of some sort per week.


A Distant Melody (Wings of Glory Series - Book 1) by Sarah Sundin (for review from Revell)

I choose only one up next selection a week because I never really know what I'll be reading next.


Ruth Schaller said...

Hope you have a great reading week! Check out mine at:

Have a good one! :D

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I didnt finish The Gospel According To Lost yet, maybe I can work onthat this afternoon when I go work out.

Looks like you have some good reads coming up - enjoy!

Jo said...

A Distant Melody sounds like it might be good. I'll be interested to see what you think of it.

Jan von Harz said...

Wow, I know that I would have a problem reading more than one book at a time. Maybe I need to give it a try. Enjoy your week.

Tammy said...

I find it really hard to listen rather than read-I tried to get into Just Listen(ironic huh) by Sarah Dessen on audio-I just can't now I'm reading it. I'm an audio flunky LOL!

prashant said...

Looks like you have some good reads coming up - enjoy!

Work from home India

Llehn said...

Yay for Pride and Prejudice!

jellybelly82158 said...

you have some good reads coming up