Monday, February 22, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (11)

Shelia at One Persons Journey Through A World Of Books gets all the credit for this one...

One Simply Marvelous Monday's, at Debbie's Book Bag we want to know... What are you reading?

FINISHED LAST WEEK:

Some Enchanted Evening (Lost Princess Series - Book 1) by Christina Dodd (E-book from the Library)
Abigail (The Wives of King David Series - Book 2) by Jill Eileen Smith (for review from Revell)
The Gospel According to Lost by Chris Seay (for review from Thomas Nelson)

It was definitely a better reading week for me! I have decided to focus a little more on print and e-books, so I was unable to finish Pride and Prejudice on audio. My audio book listening will probably suffer a little bit but these are mostly for pure pleasure so I'll just be getting to these as I can. I will probably be more like one audio book every two weeks or so.

READING OR LISTENING TO THIS WEEK:

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Audio book from the Library)
Ransom by David Malouf (for review from Pantheon-Knopf Doubleday)
Flaherty's Crossing by Kaylin McFarrin (for review from Pump Up Your Book Promotions)

I usually am reading a print book, an e-book and listening to an audio book every week. Since I'm changing my strategy a little bit, my audio books may take a week or two to finish. But my generally my goal will still be to finish two books of some sort per week.

UP NEXT:

A Distant Melody (Wings of Glory Series - Book 1) by Sarah Sundin (for review from Revell)

I choose only one up next selection a week because I never really know what I'll be reading next.

8 comments:

Ruth Schaller said...

Hope you have a great reading week! Check out mine at: http://ruthiesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_22.html

Have a good one! :D

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I didnt finish The Gospel According To Lost yet, maybe I can work onthat this afternoon when I go work out.

Looks like you have some good reads coming up - enjoy!

Jo said...

A Distant Melody sounds like it might be good. I'll be interested to see what you think of it.

Jan von Harz said...

Wow, I know that I would have a problem reading more than one book at a time. Maybe I need to give it a try. Enjoy your week.

Tammy said...

I find it really hard to listen rather than read-I tried to get into Just Listen(ironic huh) by Sarah Dessen on audio-I just can't now I'm reading it. I'm an audio flunky LOL!

prashant said...

Looks like you have some good reads coming up - enjoy!

Work from home India

Llehn said...

Yay for Pride and Prejudice!

jellybelly82158 said...

you have some good reads coming up