Friday, September 17, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week - Day Five

It's the last day of Book Blogger Appreciation Week. The final topic for bloggers to weigh in on is called Future Treasure. In this one we talk about what we enjoyed about BBAW this year and our blogging goals for the next year.

I can honestly say I really enjoyed BBAW this year, even though I wasn't really aware of it until a couple of days beforehand. I'm definitely planning to sign up well ahead of time next year and provide some great giveaways.

I recently did a major overhaul on my blog. Adding a lot of different features and I plan to continue to add new things along the way. Here are few improvements I want to make, sometime in the next year...

  • A Wish List slide show
  • An area for blog buttons
  • A place for author websites and blogs
  • A weekly quote either from an author or about books
  • An area for what I am currently listening to
  • An are for the current e-book I'm reading
  • Blogiversary button
  • Music Player
Those are just a few ideas I am toying with. I am up to over 200 followers now and hope to have that many more by BBAW next year. It's been a great BBAW...

2 comments:

Alyssa Kirk said...

You're doing a great job on the updating and can't wait to see what else you get accomplished. Glad you had fun at BBAW! Congrats on over 200 followers!

Alyssa
Teens Read and Write

Llehn said...

I've always enjoyed your blog. Looking forward to the new stuff that's coming our way! Congrats on 200 followers :D