Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (11)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It is designed to showcase books that are about to release that we just can't wait to get our hands on...

My choice is week is Crave (Fallen Angels series - Book 2) by J.R. Ward

I just love the cover alone, let alone what's inside it..LOL!

Synopsis:

Seven deadly sins. Seven souls that must be saved. One more no-holds-barred battle between a fallen angel with a hardened heart and a demon with everything to lose.

Isaac Roth is a black ops soldier with a dark past and a grim future. The target of an assassin, he finds himself behind bars, his fate in the hands of his gorgeous public defender Grier Childe. His hot attraction to her can only lead to trouble - and that's before Jim Heron tells him his soul is in danger. Caught up in a wicked game with the demon who shadows Jim, Isaac must decide whether the solider in him can believe that true love is the ultimate weapon against evil.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Now this is a JR Ward book that has my name all over it, thanks for the heads up Debbie!

Hope you get yours to read soon when it releases!

My WOW

jackie ^_^

Heather said...

Oh my... I'll have to pass this one along to a friend who I think would really enjoy it!


Check my pick out HERE

Jill said...

Thanks for participating!

Belinda said...

Oh I'm currently working my way through Ward's BRB series and I've seen this recommend. I didn't read the first book and I'm wondering if you've read it? If you come by my blog and you have, could you let me know how you liked it? Thanks for a great WOW :)

Here's my WOW for the week

Straylights said...

OOh I just bought the first few BDB books but haven't started them yet lol! I love the cover on this one and it sounds really interesting! Great pick!


Come check out my WoW :)

Book Sake said...

I still need to read book 1...books are coming out way too fast!!!

Our pick is at BookSake.