Thursday, September 16, 2010

Enquring Minds Want To Know

Enquiring Minds Want To Know is a new meme hosted at Dollycas's Thoughts. The intention is for bloggers to get to know each other a little bit better. Dollycas will provide 3 questions each week for us to answer about ourselves. There is a Mr. Linky to link your answers too, so I'm going to give it a try. This is week three and here the questions and my answers for this week:

QUESTION 1: What is your favorite candy bar? LOL... that's a good one for me, I'm a diabetic, so I don't eat a lot of candy, but if I could eat candy, my favorite would probably be the delicious, Hershey Bar!



QUESTION 2: What was your favorite subject in High School? Ohhhh, that's an easy one, hands down, history!



QUESTION 3: What color are your eyes? Mine change colors a bit depending on what I wear. For the most part they are hazel.



Answer these questions in the comments or on your own blog and link back to Dollycas's Thoughts!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Hi
Joining u from Dollycas' Enquiring minds.
History was my favourite subject at school too.

carol

justpeachy36 said...

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll come back again!

dollycas aka Lori said...

Thanks for joining my meme, I hope more people will join as I want to get to know everyone better and maybe even hook a prize thing to it to add more fun.

My mom was a diabetic as is my brother and it's funny they bother craved plain old Hershey bars too.

Dollycas

justpeachy36 said...

Oh your welcome. I thought this was an interesting meme and I've been looking for one to do on Thursday's on my blog, I hope it gets you some new participants...