Thursday, October 21, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (4)

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books. The hop is a place for bloggers to connect. It is an opportunity for us to share our love for books, support each other and make new friends. A question is posted each week for bloggers to answer in their posts. The Hop lasts Friday to Monday each week, readers can hop now or throughout the weekend. A Mr. Linky is provided at the Crazy-For-Books site and over 300 bloggers participate weekly. So give it a try! Find some new blogs to visit and enjoy finding others who have as much love for reading as you do...

The question for this week is:

Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?

My Answer:

I live in the country in a completely remodeled farmhouse that used to belong to my grandparents. Needless to say it's a quaint old place with a big porch and a very comfy porch swing that's been around for about 40 years or so. I like to sit outside in the swing when the weather is nice and read curled up a book and cup of coffee. In the winter when it's cold or at night I like to read in my room on my bed with the covers pulled up to my nose and my dog curled up by my side.

8 comments:

Mel u said...

Great design! -I found your blog via the book blog hop and am stopping by to say hello

rereadinglives.blogspot.com

Mel u

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

Oh that sounds absolutely fantastic! I would love to have a nice porch to curl up and read on! Unfortunately ours is very narrow and doesn't face the sun so it's always really chilly and has a view of just a road... not exactly great reading space!

Hopping by via the hop! Enjoy your weekend!

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books

Julie said...

You paint such a relaxing reading picture! I'm tempted to visit you just so I can read on your porch swing! LOL!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Belinda said...

That sounds like Heaven!! I read mainly in my bedroom snuggle under blankets where it's quiet. Happy HOP and happ reading this weekend

Come HOP over to The Bookish Snob

Judith Leger said...

Blog Hopper and Friday Follow here!

My answer is in the cozy two-seater chair in my living room. It's so comfy!

Follow Friday answer: I am reading Black Magic Lover by Cynthia Cooke, Harlequin Nocturne paperback.

Anonymous said...

Stopping in via the hop. Your place to read sounds amazing! Those swings are the comfiest things! Happy Friday :)

Elizabeth said...

Hopping by for the weekend hop.

Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer this week's question.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Sarah Joyce said...

Your pourch sounds lovely, as is your blog background.

I'm a new follower! Have a great weekend!

Sarah @ Loving Books