Thursday, October 28, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (4)


The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books. The Hop is a great place for bloggers to connect, get to know each other a little better and share a love for reading that can't be matched. The Hop runs from Friday to Monday, you can hop now or come back and hop later. You've got to try it... it's soooo fun! There is a Mr. Linky provided at Crazy-For-Books, so let's start hopping!

Here is the question for this week:

What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?

My Answer:

I'm like Jen on this one... I'm in the process of making one of my rooms into a personal library, books shelves one three walls and a large window, with window seat in the other wall. This has always been a dream of mine. It isn't a huge room, but a great place for some great chairs an awesome reading lamp and lots an lots of books... I can't wait to get it finished....

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by on follow friday :)
Ahh that will be a fab space when you have finished!

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Oh, yes, I as well want the lovely library!

Here's my Hop: Coffee and a Book Chick -- Blog Hop...

Anonymous said...

That sounds great! And window seats... swoon....!

Belinda said...

Happy HOP! I have a library "(just needs a chair) but what I'd really want is to own my own bookstore :)

Hope you HOP by for a visit

Misha said...

I want a library too. Your description makes me daydream about my own library even more!
I am an old follower.
My Hop

~ Babs ~ said...

I am a new follower hopping over from the blog. I too would love my own room in the house for a library. One can dream.
The World of Book Reviews

Sarah Reads Too Much said...

Sounds beautiful!! I'd settle for a bookshelf the kids can't ruin!

justpeachy36 said...

LOL... I hear that Sarah, my kids are a bit older now and I don't have to worry about that... my dog however, is another matter!

Jeremy said...

Hi,
I'm doing my rounds for the Blog Hop and Follow Friday so I'm stopping to say say hello. :) I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

I'm an old follower.

http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

Mary Grace said...

Dropping via the friday hops. I am your newest follower. For this week's question, I'd like to have my own library. Check my answer at Clandestine Sanctuary. Enjoy the weekend! :)

pussreboots said...

Post photos when you're done!

Happy weekend. My bookish wish involves a remodel. Here's what I'd do if I had the time and money.

Heather said...

I can't wait until I have a home, so I can make a room a library. I'm still in the apartment living stage of my life, and I'm SO sick of it!

Check out my Follow Friday, Blog Hop and Giveaway HERE!

Elizabeth said...

Just hopping back for a visit.

Hope you are having fun and having a fun Halloween night.

Stop by my blog for my answer to this week's question if you like.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com