Sunday, October 24, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (42)

Shelia at, One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's here at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

FINISHED LAST WEEK:

Take One Candle, Light a Room by Susan Straight (My Review)
Nightshade by Andrea R. Cremer (My Review)
Don't Look Back (Women of Justice series - Book 2) by Lynette Eason (My Review)
The Princeling (The Moreland Dynasty series - Book 3) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles (My Review)
The Passionate Brood by Margaret Campbell Barnes (My review)
Dismissed with Prejudice by Fletcher Cockrell (My review)
Losing Charlotte by Heather Clay (My review)
6 Rainier Drive (Cedar Cove series - Book 6) by Debbie Macomber (Review Coming Soon)
Comfort Food by Kate Jacobs (Review Coming Soon)

Favorites of the week: Nightshade was probably my favorite of the week, closely followed by The Princeling, because I love The Moreland Dynasty and I also really liked The Passionate Brood, who doesn't love a good Robin Hood story.

READING OR LISTENING TO THIS WEEK:

Valaria's Cross by Kathi Macias and Susan Wales (Christian Fiction)
Heart of Stone (Irish Angels series - Book 1) by Jill Landis (Christian Fiction)
The Miracle of Mercy Land by River Jordan (Christian Fiction)
A Bloody Field in Shrewsbury by Edith Pargeter (Historical Fiction)
Emily's Chance (The Callahans of Texas series - Book 2) by Sharon Gillenwater (Christian Fiction)
Petra: City of Stone by T.L. Higley (Christian Fiction)
Secrets of a Scandalous Bride by Sophie Nash (Historical Romance)

Current E-book: Desperate Duchesses (Desperate Duchesses series - Book 1) by Eloisa James
Current Audio Book: 7th Heaven (The Women's Murder Club series - Book 7) by James Patterson

UP NEXT:

The Preacher's Bride by Jody Hedlund (For review from LibraryThing Early Reviews)

Act Like We're In Love by Christi Barth (For review from the author)

Bound by Trust by Lila Munro (For review from the author)

Little Shepherd by Cheryl Malindrinos (For review from the author)

Heart with Joy by Steve Cushman (For review from the author)

City of Tranquil Light by Bo Caldwell (For review from Henry Holt)

Fated by S.G. Browne (For review from Berkley NAL)

When No One is Watching by Joseph Hayes (For review from Phenix & Phenix Publicity)

Devotions for the God Girl by Hayley DiMarco (For review from Revell)

6 comments:

Esme said...

Wow-you read alot last week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Love the Cedar Cove book s- hope you are too! Have an awesome week!

Amanda said...

I'm seconding Esme's comments! You sure did read a lot of books last week. Well done!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I read Comfort Food awhile back...loved it. I really want to read the Cedar Cove one...I'm a bit behind on that series.

Here's mine:

Click on my name....

dollycas aka Lori said...

Every book on your list looks so good, you book bag must be running over!!!

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

AlleluiaLu said...

Wish I could read that fast...some great titles here.

Here's my post: http://bookendcrossing.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-monday-already.html

Have a great week!