Thursday, November 4, 2010

Enquiring Minds Want To Know

Enquiring Minds is a new meme hosted by Dollycas's Thoughts. How well do you know your favorite bloggers? This meme is designed to help us find out about each other a little bit each week. A Mr. Linky is provided so we can keep up with the things we learn. Please help us make this meme a success. Join in and answer Dollycas' questions each week... It's fun and entertaining.

This is week ten and here are the questions and my answers for this week:


1.) Did you vote on Tuesday?

(Hangs her head) Nope, I didn't vote this time... I usually wait until it's something like the presidential election or something I'm interested in... I know, I know, I should vote every time.


2.) Where do you get news about what's happening in the world? (Newspapers, Internet, Local Television Stations, Cable News, etc.)

Well, I watch the local news, get the local paper, get headlines on the internet, watch CNN. I don't do all that everyday, but I keep up, here and there. I generally know what's going on in the world.


3.) Do you read in bed before you go to sleep?

I read every possible moment, and I definitely read in bed at night. I am a night owl so sometimes I read half the night LOL....

3 comments:

dollycas aka Lori said...

The election results in Wisconsin really upset me, but I curled up with a good book, while I am still upset, it is out of my hands so now I just curl up and read!!!

Bitsy Bling Books said...

I'm a night owl too. Some crazy person told me to read at night because it'd help me relax and fall asleep. I tend to read half the night away.

Charlie

Nancy Bristow said...

1) Yes I voted in VA
2) For news, I mostly listen to CNN
3) I read before going to sleep but not in bed; generally on the couch or in the kitchen. Sometimes I take short naps, wake and then continue reading.