Sunday, November 28, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (46)

Shelia at, One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

FINISHED LAST WEEK:

The Scarlett Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne and Wayne Josephson (My Review)
Concrete Operational Box Set by Richard Galbraith (My Review) (Giveaway)
Wind and Fire by Cheryl Landmark (My Review)
Adventures of Rusty & Ginger Fox by Tim Ostermeyer (My Review)
Lady in Waiting by Susan Meissner (My Review)
Almost Heaven by Chris Fabry (My Review)
The Sixth Surrender by Hana Samek Norton (My Review)
A Very Private Grave (The Monestary Murders - Book 1) by Donna Fletcher Crow (My Review)
Welcome to Serenity (Sweet Magnolia's - Book 4) by Sherryl Woods (My Review)
Darkfever (Fever - Book 1) by Karen Marie Moning (Review coming soon!)


Favorites of the week: Darkfever (Urban Fantasy/Paranormal), A Very Private Grave (Historical Suspense), Welcome to Serenity (Contemporary Romance)

Other things that went on this week: Thankfully Reading Weekend & the beginning of The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge.

READING OR LISTENING TO THIS WEEK:

Pride and Prejudice Readable Classic by Jane Austen and Wayne Josephson (Historical Fiction)
Letters to Ethan: A Grandfather's Legacy of Life & Love by Tom McQueen (Letters)
Daily Guideposts 2011 (Devotional)
Wicked Nights With a Lover by Sophie Jordan (Historical Romance)
The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley (Historical Fiction)
God Loves Single Moms: Practical Help for Finding Confidence, Strength, and Hope by Teresa Whitehurst (Christian Growth/Self-Help)
Beneath the Thirteen Moons by Kathryne Kennedy (Fantasy Romance)
The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson (Christian Fiction)
The Unquiet Bones (Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton - Book 1) by Mel Starr
A Corpse at Andrew's Chapel (Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton - Book 2) by Mel Starr

Current Audio Book: A Season of Gifts by Richard Peck
Current E-Book: Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet - Book 3) by Nora Roberts

UP NEXT:

Moby Dick Readable Classic by Herman Melville and Wayne Josephson (For review from the Author)

Wolf Fever (Heart of the Wolf - Book 6) by Terry Spear (For review from Sourcebooks)

Stay With Me by Sandra Rodriquez Barron (For review from TLC Book Tours)

Truth: I'm A Girl, I'm Smart and I Know Everything by Barbara Holstein (For review from Pump Up Your Book Promotions)

Secrets: You Tell Me Yours, I'll Tell You Mine by Barbara Holstein (For review from Pump Up Your Book Promotions)

Bedeviled Eggs (Cackleberry Club - Book 3) by Laura Childs (For review from the Author)

Carol: A Story for Christmas by Bob Hartman (For review from Kregel Publications)


The Sacred Cipher by Terry Brennan (For review from Kregel Publications)

7 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Carol A Story For Christmas looks good! Enjoy it. I also would like to read The Healer's Apprentice.

Have a super week!

Mary Grace said...

I can see that your a lover of series as well. :) Great reads for last week and I can see that you'll be having yet another great week. Enjoy!

Lydia said...

Darkfever is one of my favorites! Hope you have a great week=)

Kristin said...

I love Sherryl Wood's Serenity series - they were all so good!

My week can be found here.

Maree said...

Happy reading!

pussreboots said...

Moby Dick is on my favorite classics. Not much on my plate this week as I'm writing papers. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Jessica Lawlor said...

Hope you have an awesome week! :)

Here's what I'm reading this week! Also, if you're interested, check out my giveaway of Great Gals: Inspired Ideas for Living a Kick-Ass Life