Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (17)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It is designed to showcase books that about to release that we can't wait to get our hands on...

My choice this week is Fate is Remarkable by Betty Neels, a re-release in Large Print, releasing November 17th.

Pre-Order at, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders, IndieBound

Synopsis:

Sarah Dunn had worked with Hugo van Elven for a long time, and she was astounded when he suddenly proposed to her. Both of them were still recovering from previous unhappy love affairs, which was why Sarah decided to accept. Surely neither of them would wish to get emotionally involved again for a very long time, but she had not considered what would happen if her feelings for Hugo changed, while his remained the same. Could their need for love overcome their painful pasts, and allow a new companionship to grow?

Reason I chose this selection:

Of one thing the cover is just gorgeous and I think that a book that was released in 1971 and re-leased over twenty years later deserves a second look. I dug up the original cover... LOL! I like the new one better. Wish we could still buy it for $.50 though!




1 comment:

Gina @ My Precious said...

I do agree the cover is enticing. I'm not sure the subject matter is what I'd pick to read for myself. My it does have an element of intrigue.