Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Enquiring Minds Want To Know

Enquiring Minds Want To Know is a weekly meme hosted by Dollycas' Thoughts. How well do you know your favorite bloggers? This meme is designed to help us find out a little about each other each week. A Mr. Linky is provided so we can keep up with each other. Please help this meme to become a success. Join in and answer Dollycas' questions each week... It's fun and entertaining.

It's week thirteen and here are the questions and my answers for the week: These are easy ones, due to Thanksgiving!

1.) What is your favorite vegetable?

That's a hard one in a way. I like veggies a lot, but I suppose my favorite is the potato. I like potatoes fixed just about anyway you can think of. I love baked potato's, mashed potato's fried potato's, you name it... I like it!


2.) What is your favorite fruit?

I'm a diabetic so I get most of my sugar intake from fruit, because it is natural and I can eat it without worrying about it. Strawberries are definitely my favorite, but they are a lot better when they are in season, so in the winter time Banana's become my favorite for a little while.



3.) Do you grow any of your own fruit and vegetables?

Once upon a time this was a working farm and we grew and raised just about everything. Now we have come down some to our old standards but probably grow a lot more than most people still. We have about a 1 acre garden in the summers and have lots of fruit trees as well. We grow: beans, corn, potato's, peppers, watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers and tons of other stuff. We have apple, peach, cherry and pear trees and a grape arbor as well.


1 comment:

dollycas aka Lori said...

I wish we lived closer so I could "borrow" from your garden, trees and arbor. :)