Reading With Tequila is hosting the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge. Please click on the challenge name for rules and sign-up information.
I wanted to try this one last year but didn't feel like I was getting in on it early enough... so here we go. I'm going for Level III
Level I - Read 5 books from the 2010 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books
- Challenge will run January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.
- Create an intro post, linking back to this post.
- Sign up with the MckLinky below. Please link to your challenge intro post, not your blog home page.
- Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a list of books before the challenge begins.
- All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)
- Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.
Thanks for joining! Hope you have lots of fun!
Post a Comment