The Story Siren is hosting the 2011 Debut Author Challenge. Please click the name of the challenge for more information about rules and sign-up. You'll also find a list of debut authors and titles that will be invaluable for this challenge.
I want to give this one a try. I'm not too sure how I'll do on it though.
2011 Debut Author Challenge participant information:
- The objective of the DAC is to read at least twelve novels from Young Adult or Middle Grade Authors. While twelve is the minimum there is no maximum limit! I encourage readers who can read more than twelve to do so!
- Anyone can join. You don't have to be a blogger, and you don't have to live in the United States.
- You do not have to have an blog written in English to participate.
You can join at anytime.Deadline to join is November 20, 2011. The challenge runs from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011.
- Books must be a Young Adult or Middle Grade novel.
- DO NOTE: Just because a book has a teen character or is about a teen, does not mean that it is necessarily a Young Adult novel.
- This must be the authors debut with a release date in 2011.
- If an author has a previous novel published under adult fiction/nonfiction or children's fiction/nonfiction, they can still qualify for the challenge if they are releasing their YA or MG debut.
thanks so much for joining the challenge! happy reading and good luck!
I found you through the story siren's website and am now a new follower. Good luck with the challenge.
Post a Comment