Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blog Awards

Recently, I have received several awards from different bloggers around the blog community. I wanted to acknowledge these awards and pass them on today.

I received the, One Lovely Blog Award from two different bloggers. Chrissie at Chrissie's Corner, and Chasity (C.K. Twilighter) from Lovin' & Livin' Life in the 80's.

Here are the rules for this one:

1.) Place the blog award on your blog, either in a post or on the sidebar.
2.) Choose 15 other, newly discovered bloggers that you love, and give them this award.
3.) Leave them a message or a comment to let them know they have received an award.

Here are the 15 bloggers that I have chosen to give this award to. I chose them because they are blogs that I really enjoy visiting on a regular basis. If you have received this award before that's O.K., just remember to pass it along.


Another award I have recently received was The Bliss (Happy 101) Award. I got this one from Laurie at Bitten by Paranormal Romance.

Here are the rules for this one:

1.) List ten things that make you happy
2.) Pass the award on to ten other bloggers

Here are ten things that make me happy:

1.) My daughters, Miranda and Allison
2.) My service dog and beloved pet, Sundae
3.) My boyfriend, Scott
4.) The rest of my family and friends
5.) My church, New Horizon's Fellowship
6.) Writing, writing and more writing
7.) Reading, reading and more reading
8.) Spring days and sunshine
9.) A good cup of coffee and a quiet place to read
10.) A good bowl of popcorn and a great movie

Here are the ten bloggers I will be passing this one along to:


The last award for today that I have received of late is The Most Amazing Follower award, from vvb32 at vvb32 reads.

Here are the rules for this award:

1.)Basically there are no rules other than crediting the creator of the award, Emma Michaels.
2.)If you want to use the award for your own followers, just make sure you let them know that it was originally Emma's award for her own followers on her blog.

I have 104 wonderful followers and I wish I had the time to thank you all personally for following my blog, Debbie's Book Bag. Unfortunately, I will just have to use this post and tell you all that you are amazing followers and this award is for you!


16 comments:

Tiffany @ KindleVixen said...

Thanks Debbie! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the award and congrats on the ones you won!!

Emily said...

Aww - thanks Debbie! I love your background by the way!

Misty said...

Congratulations everyone!

p.s I love the background on this blog!!

http://mistysmess.blogspot.com/

StephTheBookworm said...

Thank you so much, Debbie!

What kind of dog is Sundae?

Alethea said...

Thanks so much, Debbie! I hope you decide to read Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place with your daughters. Thanks for the award, I shall definitely pass it on!

Minding Spot said...

thanks Deb for thinking of me :) And congrats on your new awards!! btw, I love your background!!

Llehn said...

Congrats on all those lovely awards!

justpeachy36 said...

Thanks everyone. I love the background too!

Steph,

Sundae, is a rescued dog of mixed breeds. She's a mutt, but we love her!

frootjoos,

I definitely plan to read the book with my girls, we do a lot of reading together.

Mystica said...

Congratulations to all

Michelle Santiago said...

hi debbie! congrats on all your awards and thank you so much for passing one to us! :)

Suzanne Yester said...

Congratulations on all your wonderful awards! You deserve all of them and then some! Congrats to everyone! AND thank you for passing along one to me! You are so sweet!

Unknown said...

Thanks for passing an award on to me, that's so nice of you! And congrats on your awards too :)

Ellz said...

Thank you for the award. I am a bit behind on posting them. You got a lot of love!

Wicked Walker said...

thanks for the award! how awesome!!

ObsessedWithReading said...

Congrats on all the awards, you deserve them, your blog is lovely. I'm a new follower by the way!