Monday, March 1, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (12)

Shelia at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's, at Debbie's Book Bag we want to know... What are you reading?


Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Audio book the library)
Ransom by David Malouf (For review from Pantheon -Knopf -Doubleday)
Flaherty's Crossing by Kaylin McFarrin (For review from Pump Up Your Books Promotions)

I finally finished by Audio book of Pride and Prejudice. This was first Jane Austen novel and I loved it. It's been a good reading week, I hope for a good one this week as well. I am focusing more on print and e-books right now, so I may not finish an audio book each week, we'll see how it goes!


A Distant Melody (Wings of Glory series - Book 1) by Sarah Sundin (For review from Revell)
Bittersweet Rain by Sandra Brown (Audio book from the Library)
The Various Haunts of Men (Simon Serrailer Mystery series - Book 1) by Susan Hill
The Magic Knot (The Magic Knot Fairies series - Book 1) by Helen Taylor Scott (E-book for review from the author)

The reason I have four this week is because I am almost finished with, The Various Haunts of Men. I am usually reading a print book, an e-book and listening to an audio book each week. Just because I started each one this week, doesn't mean I'll finish it this week and it doesn't mean the review will show up right after I do finish it. Most reviews have specific dates for post and they'll show up when it's the right day. Every book I have read this year fits into my Challenges and you can check my 2010 Challenge progress to find a link to each review.


Alphatudes: The Alphabet of Gratitude by Michele Wahlder (For review from Pump Up Your Book Promotions)

I only choose one Up Next selection each week, primarily because I never know for sure what I'm going to read next.


Elie said...

Sounds like some interesting titles. I like the sounds of the magic knot. BTW, Thanks for mentioning me last week! Happy Reading.

Katrina (Bloody Bad) said...

I never know what I am going to read next either! Have a wonderful week!

alitareads said...

I read P&P for the first time last year and loved it. I'm sure the audio would be fantastic! Happy reading this week :)

Here's what I'm reading

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I love to see all the books you are reading here! Have a super weekend!

jellybelly82158 said...

I always have a stack of books to pick my next read from