Monday, March 1, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (12)

Shelia at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's, at Debbie's Book Bag we want to know... What are you reading?

FINISHED LAST WEEK:

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Audio book the library)
Ransom by David Malouf (For review from Pantheon -Knopf -Doubleday)
Flaherty's Crossing by Kaylin McFarrin (For review from Pump Up Your Books Promotions)

I finally finished by Audio book of Pride and Prejudice. This was first Jane Austen novel and I loved it. It's been a good reading week, I hope for a good one this week as well. I am focusing more on print and e-books right now, so I may not finish an audio book each week, we'll see how it goes!

READING OR LISTENING TO THIS WEEK:

A Distant Melody (Wings of Glory series - Book 1) by Sarah Sundin (For review from Revell)
Bittersweet Rain by Sandra Brown (Audio book from the Library)
The Various Haunts of Men (Simon Serrailer Mystery series - Book 1) by Susan Hill
The Magic Knot (The Magic Knot Fairies series - Book 1) by Helen Taylor Scott (E-book for review from the author)

The reason I have four this week is because I am almost finished with, The Various Haunts of Men. I am usually reading a print book, an e-book and listening to an audio book each week. Just because I started each one this week, doesn't mean I'll finish it this week and it doesn't mean the review will show up right after I do finish it. Most reviews have specific dates for post and they'll show up when it's the right day. Every book I have read this year fits into my Challenges and you can check my 2010 Challenge progress to find a link to each review.

UP NEXT:

Alphatudes: The Alphabet of Gratitude by Michele Wahlder (For review from Pump Up Your Book Promotions)

I only choose one Up Next selection each week, primarily because I never know for sure what I'm going to read next.

5 comments:

Ellz said...

Sounds like some interesting titles. I like the sounds of the magic knot. BTW, Thanks for mentioning me last week! Happy Reading.

Katrina said...

I never know what I am going to read next either! Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

I read P&P for the first time last year and loved it. I'm sure the audio would be fantastic! Happy reading this week :)

Here's what I'm reading

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I love to see all the books you are reading here! Have a super weekend!

jellybelly82158 said...

I always have a stack of books to pick my next read from