Sunday, March 14, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (14)

Shelia, at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

FINISHED LAST WEEK:

A Distant Melody (Wings of Glory - Book 1) by Susan Sundin (For review from Revell)
Bittersweet Rain by Sandra Brown (Audio book from the Library)
Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber (For review from Mira)
Alphatudes: The Alphabet of Gratitude by Michele Wahlder (For review from Pump Up Your Book Promotions)
The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen (For review from Pump Up Your Book Promotions)

It was a really good reading week for me. I accomplished quite a bit and I'm happy. My schedule is about to get very hectic, with several reviews due to post at the same time. So be patient with me.

READING OR LISTENING TO THIS WEEK:

Scattered Petals (Texas Dreams series - Book 2) by Amanda Cabot (For Review from Revell)
Here Burns My Candle by Liz Curtis Higgs (For review from Waterbrook Multnomah)
Rifling Paradise by Jem Poster (For review from Overlook Press)
Bed of Roses (Bride Quartet series - Book 2) by Nora Roberts (Audio book from the Library)
In Scandal They Wed by Sophie Jordan (E-book for review from Harper Collins)

That looks like a big list. It is, but only the first two have to be finished this week. However, I really want to finish Rifling Paradise as well. So the audio and the e-book are closer to the back burner this week. I am usually reading a print book, an e-book and listening to an audio book each week. Sometimes I finish them all, sometimes I don't. But my goal is at least two books a week.

UP NEXT: The Promise of Morning (At Home in Beldon Grove series - Book 2) by Ann Shorey.

I usually only choose one up next selection because I am never really sure what I'm going to read next.

12 comments:

Lydia said...

My mom loves the Bed of Roses series =) She is constantly gushing about them

Here is my Monday! http://thelostentwife.net/2010/03/14/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-12/

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

What a good reading week you had! :) I could use a week like that!

Hope this week is just as wonderful :)

Jennifer said...

Last week I read and reviewed Alphatudes. I have The Girl Who Chased the Moon in my TRB pile. I want to read Bittersweet Rain as well as Bed of Roses. I look forward to reading your thoughts. Have a great week reading and if you get time, my Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-15.html

Zia said...

The Girl Who Chased the Moon sounds like an enchanting read. Have a great reading week! Here's mine.

Mystica said...

It looks a really mixed reading week which will make it also interesting. Have fun.

Chrissie said...

I hope you have another great reading week this week :)

Julie said...

There are some very interesting books on your list! The Girl Who Chased the Moon looks good. I look forward to reading your review.

dollycas aka Lori said...

A BEAUTIFUL BLOG!!!
HANNAH'S LIST is on my Wish List.

Have a great week reading!!

http://dollycas.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_15.html

April said...

What a great reading list! I gave my Mom in Law the first in the Bed of Roses audiobook for xmas and she LOVED it. I hope to get to listen to it soon. I also read and review The Girl Who Chased the Moon and LOVED LOVED LOVED it!
Have a great week!

Deb said...

Wow what a nice list. Sounds like you will have a great week. Check my out at booknook516.blogspot.com

Christina T said...

You have some great books to read, especially Here Burns My Candle. That is on my TBR list. I look forward to reading your reviews.

Here is what I'm reading.

Ellz said...

I have not heard of any of these except the girl who chased the moon. I look forward to your reviews.