Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Spotlight (10)


Once again it's time for the Friday Spotlight!

The Friday Spotlight focuses on a blog that I follow or have found in my blog roaming that doesn't have a huge following yet, but has a lot to offer. I'll let my readers know what features I like about this blog and what they can expect from a visit. The idea is for the blog to receive some new followers and for my readers to find a new place for more blogging fun!

This weeks spotlight blog is: Leslie's Psyche

Leslie's Psyche currently has 24 followers.

Leslie is an Arizona blogger, who sat up late nights with her flashlight under the covers when she was a kid... LOL! I did that too! Leslie's blog, Leslie's Psyche is one of my favorites. Like my blog she doesn't read one specific genre. If it's anything but horror, you'll probably find it at Leslie's Psyche.

There are several ways to get in touch with Leslie. You can subscribe to her blog and receive e-mail messages when she posts. She has a twitter button, so that all us tweeters can catch up with her on twitter. She has a Shelfari shelf, so I'm sure we could find her there as well.

Leslie's Psyche is participating in several challenges this year. The J.D. Robb, In Death challenge, the 2010 TBR Challenge, the 2010 DIK (Desert Island Keepers) Challenge, the 2010 Re-Read Challenge, Orannia's 2010 Big Book Challenge, and the Year of the Historical 2010 Reading Challenge. I love challenges! I believe I'm signed up for 8, but I would have liked to do several more. These sound really interesting, so check them out and see if you want to participate.

Leslie has some great blog area's like her currently reading area, what she's craving, a slide show featuring her Wish List, upcoming historical romances, and her Shelfari shelf. All of these are great ways to see if this blog is what you are looking for.

Leslie's reviews are all very well done, and they include the publishing information as well as her rating for each book. Some recent reviews include, Have You Seen Her by Karen Rose, The Stolen Crown by Susan Higginbotham and A Matter of Class by Mary Balogh.

Leslie's Psyche has a great list of other blogs to check out. I think it's great when bloggers can support each other and give their readers new places to visit and enjoy. She also has a very impressive list of Author websites and other sites that readers might enjoy.

I really enjoy visiting this blog on a regular basis and I think you would too. Check it out and see what you think! There is something for almost every type of reader.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Thank you so much Debbie! How sweet to find this wonderful post all about my blog! I'm really touched and appreciate the way you support other bloggers. I started the blog in the hopes of meeting other readers and I can't tell you how many wonderful people I have meet in blogland. You are certainly one of them. :) Thanks again sweetie!