Saturday, March 6, 2010

Friday Spotlight on Saturday!

Once again Friday got the better of me and I'm posting my Friday Spotlight on Saturday!

The Friday Spotlight focuses on a blog that I follow or have found in my blog roaming that doesn't have a huge following yet, but has a lot to offer. I'll let my readers know what features I like about this blog and what they can expect from a visit. The idea is for the blog to receive some new followers and for my readers to find a new place for more blogging fun!

This weeks spotlight blog is: Wicked Walker Reviews

Wicked Walker Reviews currently has 93 followers.

As many of you know, I love books that have a paranormal twist. I also read a lot of YA fiction. Wicked Walker Reviews focuses on both those genre's which is why I like the blog so much. There are several features that I believe you will be interesting in.

Stacy has a 'currently reading' area where others can see what she is reading and what might be coming next. She has a Twitter button for those of you who like to tweet. She has a great space for her blog awards and some countdowns for book releases. I love those!

Wicked Walker reviews has a great Shelfari Wish List area, where you can see what Stacy is interested in and what reviews may be coming up. She has entered a couple of challenges this year, you all know how much I love challenges. She is participating in 2010 100+ Reading Challenge and The Read Your Name Challenge.

One of my favorite parts of the blog is the Contest and giveaway area, which has tons of things for readers to enter and great new blogs to visit. It's always nice to see a blogger who isn't intimidated by other blogs and is willing to showcase them.

Wicked Walker Reviews has two very cool blog buttons to choose from and an area where she showcases the blog buttons of others that she likes. I don't have an area for blog buttons yet, that's one of the things I'll be working on in the future as well as a new and updated blog list. Stacy has a great blog list!

This is a great blog for Paranormal and YA reviews! Check it out! I'm sure you'll find something you like.

2 comments:

Ellz said...

Great post. I love this blog, she does some great posts.

Wicked Walker said...

Thanks for profiling me! What an awesome write up! You broke into triple digits by the way...you now have 100 followers! congrats!