Monday, March 8, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (13)

Shelia at One Persons Journey Through A World Of Books gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's, at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

FINISHED LAST WEEK:

The Various Haunts of Men (Simon Serrailer Mystery series - Book 1) by Susan Hill (For review from Overlook Press)
The Magic Knot (The Magic Knot Fairies series - Book 1) by Helen Scott Taylor (For review from the author)

I had hopes of finishing four this week, but life intervened, LOL... My daughter lost a bracket on her braces, we had a house full for our "Lost" party and I just didn't get them all in. However, I am almost finished with two more, so I have higher hopes for this week. I did make my goal of at least two books a week though.

READING OR LISTENING TO THIS WEEK:

A Distant Melody (Wings of Glory series - Book 1) by Susan Sundin (For review from Revell)
Bittersweet Rain by Sandra Brown (Audio book from the Library)
Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber (For review from Mira)
Alphatudes: The Alphabet of Gratitude by Michele Wahlder (For review from Pump Up Your Book Promotions)

I am usually reading a print book, an e-book and listening to an audio book each week. But, just because I start it this week doesn't mean I'll finish it. My goal is two book a week! A lot of my reviews are set to post on a specific days, so if you noticed I've finished something and the review isn't up, be patient it will be. Check the 2010 Challenge book lists on my sidebar for links to all of my 2010 reviews.

UP NEXT: The Girl Who Chased The Moon by Sarah Addison Allen (For review from Pump Up Your Book Promotions)

I usually only choose one up next selection a week, because I'm never really sure what I'll read next.

5 comments:

Curling up by the Fire said...

I am curious as to what you thought of The Magic Knot. It's on my wish list and I've wanted to read it for a while now.

Enjoy The Girl Who Chased The Moon.

Happy reading this week!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I just got a few Debbie Macomber books---haven't read her so I will interested to see what you think!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

The Magic Knot sounds good.... I will have to check out this series. Thanks for participating! I love to check out your blog and see what is happening here! :)

Sophie said...

The Girl Who Cheated the Moon sounds super interesting.

Martha Eskuchen said...

Hi-
I didn't really get around the net to visit for Monday's meme. Better late then never! You are like me with the print, ebook and audio going at the same time. I have learned to be careful not to pick similar books!
Sounds like you had a good week planned for this week. Hopefully I can check Monday to see how you did.