Monday, March 8, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (13)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser this week comes from Alphatudes: The Alphabet of Gratitude by Michele Wahlder, page 61.

NOW

There was never a time when your life was not now, nor will there ever be. ~Eckhart Tolle

19 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

This is true. Even when we try to live in the past or the future, here we are.

pussreboots said...

Interesting quote. My teaser is from Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo.

Jennifer said...

Excellent choice. I am reviewing this book this week. My Teaser: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays-waking-up-in-land-of.html

Heather said...

An interesting quote! My post

Marg said...

This sounds like it could be a very interesting read.

My teaser is here

Jan von Harz said...

If this book is filled with interesting quotes like this I would love to read it. Great choice.

Aleksandra said...

Great teaser! Here's mine: http://my-book-obsession.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays-9.html

Anonymous said...

true! Great teaser, thanks for sharing

here is mine

http://livemorenow.wordpress.com/2010/03/09/teaser-tuesday-the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo/

Chrissie said...

Very true. Great teaser!

Allison said...

For some reason I can't read anything that is written over a grid-like image???

And your teaser is quite true! Very true!

My teaser: We the Children

Pam said...

Oh, I like this a lot. Thanks for sharing! I also love your background. So pretty!

Alayne said...

Ahh great teaser, so true. Reminds me of Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Kaye said...

Well that is certainly intriguing. Here's my teaser . Have a great week and happy reading.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This is right on the mark!

Here's mine:

http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/03/09/teaser-tuesdays-3/

Andrea said...

Very true. That looks like an interesting book.

Here's mine

Tales of Whimsy said...

True true!

Here is mine:)

Lisa said...

That's a good reminder - it's all about the NOW.

v

Miss Angie said...

Oooooh, I really like that! Great teaser!

Here is mine!

Chrissie said...

I have a blog award for you here: http://www.chrissiescorner.co.uk/?p=862