Sunday, June 13, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (25)

Shelia, at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's here at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

FINISHED LAST WEEK:

Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson (For review from Hachette Book Group)
Momology: A Mom's Guide to Shaping Really Great Kids by Shelly Radic (For review from Revell)
Sweet Misfortune by Kevin Alan Milne (For review from Hachette Book Group)
Hiking Through: Finding Peace and Freedom on the Appalachian Trail by Paul V. Stutzman (For review from Phenix Publicity)
Out in the Spin Cycle: Devotions to Lighten Your Mother Load by Jen Hatmaker (For review from Revell)

I had a really great reading week, finished five books and got started on a new e-book and I'm still reading along on Outlander, which I love. I had some really really good reads this week, Sweet Misfortune and Hiking Through were outstanding and Backseat Saints was really good also. I started reading, Baodecia's Legacy, but I had to put Guilty Pleasures on the back burner for awhile, I had a 14 day checkout and was unable to renew, but I hadn't really gotten into yet, so I'm hopeful to get to check it out again sometime. So I was really happy with my reading week. My goal of 2 books a week was definitely met. LOL!

READING OR LISTENING TO THIS WEEK:

Stay by Allie Larkin (For review from Penguin)
P.A.C.E: The 12-Minute Fitness Revolution by Al Sears (For review from Phenix Publicity)
A Love of Her Own (Heart of the West series - Book 3) by Maggie Brendan (For review from Revell)
The Brothers of Gwynedd, Pt. 2, The Dragon at Noonday by Edith Pargeter (Part of the Sourcebooks Summer Reading Club) (For review from Sourcebooks)
Strange Neighbors (Strange Neighbor's series - Book 1) by Ashlyn Chase (For review from Sourcebooks)
The Making of a Duchess (The Sons of the Revolution series - Book 1) by Shana Galen (For review from Sourcebooks)
Boadicea's Legacy (Boadicea's series - Book 3) by Traci E. Hall (E-book for review from Medallion Press)
Outlander (Outlander series - Book 1) by Diana Gabaldon (E-book from the Library)
50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove series - Book 5) by Debbie Macomber (Audio book from the Library)

Yep, another big list. But, they don't all have to be finished, Outlander and 50 Harbor street are ongoing projects. I definitely want to finish Stay and P.A.C.E. and after that it's whatever I get done. Which I hope is what I got done last week LOL... but sometimes it is and sometimes It's not.. but that's OK! I am usually always reading a print book, an e-book and listening to an audio book. Just because I start it doesn't mean I'll finish it. My goal is at least 2 books a week. Wish me luck on this big list LOL...

UP NEXT:

Private by James Patterson (For review from Hachette Book Group)

I only choose one up next selection at a time because I'm never really sure what's next for me.

10 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You finished 5 books this weekend? That is so awesome!

Lily said...

At first I thought you read "The Making of A Marchioness" which I listened to on audio last year. That was a great book. I hope you enjoy "Duchess" I am going to add that to my list.

Jennifer said...

You has an awesome week and a packed one this week. I really like The Brothers Gwynedd and The Making of a Duchess. You have a great week planned. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-14-june.html

Stacy said...

I'm adding Sweet Misfortune to my library list - thanks for the idea!
Stacy

Heidi V said...

Strange Neighbors sounds good, I hope you enjoy your books...

Katie said...

I can't wait to see what you think of the Debbie Macomber book - I'm up to number 4 in the Cedar Cove series.
Love the site and will link to it from mine: http://bookreviews.me.uk
Take care

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, a new Cedar Cove book! I'm way behind in this series!

Here's my Monday:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_13.html

justpeachy36 said...

I totally love Cedar Cove, what a great series...

Celticlady's Reviews said...

Boudicea's Legacy just jumped off the screen on me....Fascinated by this first queen or Ireland...

Llehn said...

That's a lot of books read!!!