Sunday, June 27, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (27)

Shelia at, One Person's Journey Through a World of Books gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

FINISHED LAST WEEK:

The Making of a Duchess (The Sons of the Revolution series - Book 1) by Shana Galen (For review from Sourcebooks)
The Brothers of Gwynedd, Pt. 2, Dragon at Noonday by Edith Pargeter (For review from Sourcebooks)
A Love of Her Own (Heart of the West series - Book 3) by Maggie Brendan (For review from Revell)
Boadicea's Legacy (Boadicea series - Book 3) by Traci E. Hall (E-book for review from Medallion Press)
Private by James Patterson (For review from Hachette Book Group)

Not a bad week! Got five books completed. That happens now and then, when I get the time. I love to read and find out what's going to happen next!

READING OR LISTENING TO THIS WEEK:

Skinny is Overrated: The Real Woman's Guide to Health and Happiness at Any Size by Danielle Milano (For review from Phenix Publicity)
The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman (For review from Dutton/Penguin)
Finding Marco by Kenneth C. Cancellara (For review from Phenix Publicity)
The Fire Lord's Lover (The Elven Lords series - Book 1) by Kathryne Kennedy (For review from Sourcebooks)
Outlander (Outlander series - Book 1) by Diana Gabaldon (E-book from the Library)
50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove series - Book 5) by Debbie Macomber (Audio book from the Library)

Hopefully, I get the opportunity to complete some of these this week. I'm usually reading a print book, an e-book and listening to an audio book each week. My goal is to complete at least two books per week or more. Just because I start it doesn't mean i'll finish it this week.

UP NEXT:

The Dark Rose (Moreland Dynasty series - Book 2) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles (For review from Sourcebooks)
Perfect Reader by Maggie Pouncey (For review from Pantheon)
Crown of Destiny (World of Hetar series - Book 6) by Bertrice Small (For review from Harlequin)
The Transformation of Bartholomew Fortuno by Ellen Bryson (For review from Henry Holt)
The Stormchasers by Jenna Blum (For review from Dutton/Penguin)

Have a great reading week everyone!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Great list! have a good reading week!

Rebecca Chapman said...

Congrats on getting 5 done, that's a big week! I especially like the sound of the book for women of every size (being a woman of a larger size myself!)

Anonymous said...

The Fire Lord's Lover looks very interesting, I hope you enjoy it!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Great list - how was the skinny is overrated book?

Anonymous said...

I really like your background. Happy reading. :)

Jennifer said...

I will be reading The Dark Rose as well. I am truly enjoying The Brothers of Gwynedd. I am intrigued by Skinny is Overrated. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

The1stdaughter said...

Skinny is Overrated is supposed to be a pretty good read, I'll have to see what you think. Lots of books to get through!

Have a fabulous reading week and if you have a minute check out my Reading Week at There’s A Book.

Maree said...

I read Private last week. Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading! :)

Shy said...

You're definitely one of those who read so many books in a week to the point that you make me jealous of your amazing ability *lol* Hope the trend is even better this week and you're enjoying the material you're reading!

I've also did my Monday post after quite a long absence. Head over to my site if you want to read more =)

Happy week...days!

Shy
The Bibliophile's Journal

Unknown said...

5 books is a very good week! And the books you read sound interesting too. I have been wanting to read Brothers of Gwynedd for quite some time.

Tea said...

First of all, your blog is gorgeous. I love the address series by D. Macomber. Haven't read the whole series. Do love it. Five books? Wow! Congrats~

Tea said...

Here is my Reading Monday link.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2010/06/what-are-you-reading-monday_27.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I want the newest Cedar Cove book! Love those cozy stories...

Here's mine:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-june-28.html

Katie said...

I've got 50 Harbour Street on my list for reading this week!
http://bookreviews.me.uk/its-monday-3/

joyh82 said...

Wow that is an impressive list. I want to read Private by James Patterson .. good for you getting it so quick! Have fun reading.

Jenny Girl said...

Girlie! How do you manage to read all of these books at the same time? I don't know how you do it. Keep up the good work :)

Llehn said...

Happy reading :D