Monday, June 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (25)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and the author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

My teaser this week comes from, Stay by Allie Larkin, page 217.

I heard Janie say, "Classic," and then Peter said, "Let it go, Jane." Then they shut the door to my home and went to eat their bagels and celebrate their wonderful marriage, while I stood out in the cold with a burnt hand and a broken heart.

6 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ahhhhh that breaks my heart

Jennifer said...

How dreadfully sad. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesdays-heart-of-lies.html

fredamans said...

I had an AAWWW moment.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser_14.html

Alayne said...

Aww indeed, that's is such a sad teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Kaye said...

That definitely is an awwwww inducer. i hope you are enjoying the book.
have a good week, Deb.

My TT and contest link can be found HERE

Llehn said...

Consider me teased :D