Thursday, October 7, 2010

Book Bloger Hop (4)

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books. The hop is a place for bloggers to connect. It is an opportunity for us to share our love for books, support each other, and make new friends. A question is posted each week for bloggers to answer in their posts. The Hop lasts Friday to Monday each week, readers can hop now or throughout the weekend. A Mr. Linky is provided at the Crazy-for-Books site and over 300 bloggers participate weekly. So, give it a try! Find some new blogs to visit and enjoy finding others who have as much love for reading as you do...

The question this week is:

What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine or something else?

My answer:

I generally drink one of two things. Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi (my drink of choice most of the time) or a good cup of coffee. It seems I want the coffee more when the weather starts to change and it gets a little cooler outside. This time of year is perfect to have a pot of coffee on just about all the time.

7 comments:

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Hoppin' on by <3

I've tried getting into the whole diet soda thing, but I can't. :S I like my soda's having flavor, and diet just.. doesn't. :s

I don't normally drink while I read. But when I review, I must, must, MUST have a cold glass of Very Vanilla Soymilk. It's weird, but I can't write a review without it! :P

Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer. <3

Suko said...

Hi, I am here from the Hop, new to your blog. Great header and blog design!

I don't drink soda very often, only very once in a while, but I do enjoy coffee. :)

Kelly said...

Definitely agree about the coffee :) We have a pot on constantly from the end of September until the snow melts in April!

Have a great weekend!

Rowena said...

I love Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi. It's funny because I grew always hating Diet soda but then my sister (who buys soda's the most) started buying diet soda's in an effort to keep us from drinking her soda's...so we learned to like diet soda just to spite her and now, Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi is one of my favorites! =)

I'm a new follower who loves reading pretty much all of the genre's I see on your sidebar. I'm thinking your blog is a good fit for my blog roll.

Happy Friday!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I gave up soda a few months ago, but I used to love diet pepsi. Never could deal with Caffeine free though. Have a great weekend!
My Hop

Guta Bauer said...

Hopping by and following.

Come to see Murphy's Library.
http://www.murphyslibrary.com/

Belinda said...

Happy HOP! I dirnk ALOT of water during the day but when I get home I dirnk diet soda mainly so I can keep awake. I have really limited time at night to squeeze in alot of stuff. Getting that jolt of caffeine helps me get just those few moments more. Hope you have afun weekend planned:)

Come HOP by and visit