Thursday, October 14, 2010

Enquring Minds Want to Know

Enquiring Minds Want to Know is a new weekly meme hosted by Dollycas's Thoughts.The intention is for bloggers to get to know each other a little bit better. Dollycas will provide questions each week for us to answer about ourselves. There is a Mr. Linky to link your answers to, so we can keep up with each others posts. Please join us in making this meme a success. This is week seven and I've had a long busy day and was unable to post on this one until 11:30 Thursday night, but as they say better late than never.

Here are the questions for this week and my answers:

1.) What is your favorite pizza topping?


That's a good question! I'd have to say meat, and then meat and some more meat LOL... I love and I do mean love the meat lovers pizza from Pizza Hut! I have even dreamed about this pizza along the way (note to self: you sound pathetic!)!

2.) If you could give up one household chore forever, what would it be?


That ones easy! I hate doing dishes. I could dishwasher, but my mother would fall over... So, I continue to this hated task, even though my significant other says I have two perfectly good dishwashers (my two daughters!) But, if I hate, I hate to subject them to it...

3.) What is your favorite kind of music?


I like rock -n- roll. I listen to a little bit of everything but if i had to pick a favorite it would have to be Rock. However, I don't honestly think there are very many true rock bands left. Music has changed so much in the last 20 years it isn't even funny. But, there are few real rockers still out there, that wouldn't be considered classic... Nickleback my favorite of all time and Daughtry is a close second!

3 comments:

justpeachy36 said...

You guys should really try out this meme... I think it's a lot of fun... plus it helps you to get to know me and i'd love to know more about you!!!

Martha Eskuchen said...

Ohh- I like the looks of this meme! I will try to join next week. :)

dollycas aka Lori said...

Thanks so much for participating. The linky is good until the following Tuesday. I wish I could get more people to play. I like Daughtry too, it's a little scary how much my daughter's boyfriend looks like him. They could be brothers. Hope to see you next week!!!

Dollycas