Thursday, October 7, 2010

Enquring Minds Want To Know

Enquiring Minds Want To Know is a new weekly meme hosted by Dollycas' Thoughts . The intention is for bloggers to get to know each other a little bit better. Dollycas will provide questions each week for us to answer about ourselves. There is a Mr. Linky to link your answers to, I'm going to give it a try. Please join us in making this meme a success. This is week 6.

Here are the questions for this week and my answers:

1.) Have You Started your Christmas Shopping already?


Nope! I can't shop until I get in Christmas Mode, which won't happen until after Thanksgiving. I know, I know I should start right after Christmas is over, but I'm really good at procrastinating when it comes to gift giving LOL! I never know what to buy...

2.) Doctors are recommending that everyone get a flu shot this year, will you be getting one?


I'm a diabetic, I take shots everyday! So yeah, I'll probably get a flu shot along with my Pneumonia shot for the year.

3.) If you could have lunch with any Reality Star Celebrity who would it be?


Hmmmm.... I wanna have lunch with Bret Michaels LOL! He was super hot on Celebrity Apprentice! I used to love Poison back in the day!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Ouch! Have you ever considered getting an insulin pump? I absolutely love mine. It's SO much better than taking daily shots! After "shooting up" for so many years, I find it funny that so many people are afraid of needles. I mean, why?? LOL.

dollycas aka Lori said...

You have so much in common as he is diabetic too. That would be a cool lunch!!!

Dolycas