Thursday, October 28, 2010

Enquiring Minds Want to Know

Enquiring Minds Want To Know is a new weekly meme hosted by Dollycas' Thoughts. How well do you know your favorite bloggers? This meme is designed for us to find out a little bit about each other each week. A Mr. Linky is provided so we can keep up the things we learn. Please help us make this meme a success. Join in and post your answers to Dollycas' questions each week... it's fun and entertaining.

This is week nine and here the questions and my answers for the week:

1.) What is your favorite holiday?

My favorite holiday would have to be Thanksgiving. I really enjoy getting together with family and friends and have a great dinner with foods we love and then sitting around watching the game or heading out for the first Christmas shopping of the year!!!

2.) Are you dressing up for Halloween? If yes, as what?

Nope not me... I've dressed up in years past as many different things, but my favorite costume was a sexy gypsy LOL... (nope that's not me... I have pics but I have no idea where they are!)

3.) If you have kids are they dressing up? Again if yes, what are they dressing up as?

Well, my oldest daughter is too old to Trick-or Treat but she is dressing up as Rabbit to walk the neighborhood with my sisters kids. My youngest is wearing a beautiful Mardi Gras mask... Here they are, with just their masks on...

2 comments:

dollycas aka Lori said...

I like Thanksgiving too, except for all the yelling my husband and other males in this family do at the tv watching football. Yes , if the Packers happen to be playing I may throw in a comment too, but not like these guys. It is actually like they think the coaches, players, and refs can hear them. lol But it is great family holiday and the food, oh the food!

Thanks for playing.
Lori

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

Thanksgiving is a great holiday-I was abroad last year so I'm really looking forward to being with my family for it this year.