Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Cozy Mystery Challenge: January Reviews!

First of all, I want to thank everybody who has signed up so far and I hope that we'll all have a great time reading cozies this year!

This will be the place you need to come to in order to post any cozy reviews you do in the month of January.

Every person who submits at least five cozy reviews during the challenge (Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2011) will be entered in a drawing for an ENTIRE cozy mystery series from one of your favorite cozy authors.

My favorite so far is Laura Childs!


Please enter your name and blog (Deb@Debbie's Book Bag) in the first blank and the URL to the post with your cozy review in the second. Thank-You!


3 comments:

LB said...

posted!

Tea said...

I love cozies. Can't wait to start. I'm worried about Mr. Linky. Didn't put a link just put an url.

dollycas aka Lori said...

The new Cats In Trouble Mystery The Cat, The Lady and The Liar by Leann Sweeney was so good!!! Kept my off the computer most of Thursday, couldn't put it down!!