Monday, January 10, 2011

Simply Marvelous Monday (2)

Shelia at, One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's here at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

READ AND REVIEWED LAST WEEK:

Mariposa Landing (Angela Dunn - Book 3) by Margaret Nava (My Review)
To Have and to Kill: A Wedding Cake Mystery by Mary Jane Clark (My Review)
The Queen of Lost Hopes by Susan Higginbotham (My Review)
The Crimson Rooms by Katherine McMahon (My Review) (Giveaway)
Softly and Tenderly (Songbird Series - Book 2) by Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck (My Review)
Dark Secrets of the Old Oak Tree by Dolores J. Wilson (My Review)

THINGS TO REMEMBER FROM LAST WEEK:

The Pemberley Ranch Giveaway
2011 Cozy Mystery Challenge Sign-Up

READING AND REVIEWING THIS WEEK:

The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy by Mary Lydon Simonsen (For review from Sourcebooks)

Gryphon: New and Selected Stories by Charles Baxeter (For review from Pantheon)

Divine Appointments by Charlene Ann Baumbich (For review from Waterbrook Multnomah)

I Dream of Genies by Judi Fennell (For review from Sourcebooks)

The Sweet Hearts Knitting Club by Lori Wilde (For review from Harper Collins via the author)


3 comments:

jlshall said...

That's a great list of books! And "I Dream of Genies" - what a wonderful title! Happy Monday and happy reading this week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have a great list of books going on! Enjoy them all Debbie! :)

dollycas aka Lori said...

Every week you add books to my wish list.

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/