Sunday, January 23, 2011

Simply Marvelous Monday

Shelia at, One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's here at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

READ AND REVIEWED LAST WEEK:

Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakthrough by Ruth Pennebaker (My Review)
I Dream of Genies by Judi Fennell (My Review)
Kiss at Your Own Risk (Soulfire - Book 1) by Stephanie Rowe (My Review)
The Search (Lancaster County Secrets - Book 3) by Suzanne Woods Fisher (My Review)
Savor The Moment (Bride Quartet - Book 3) by Nora Roberts (My Review)
Dewey The Library Cat: A True Story by Vicki Myron and Bret Witter (My Review)
The True Love Quilting Club (Twilight, Texas - Book 2) by Lori Wilde (My Review)

OTHER THINGS GOING ON THIS PAST WEEK:

The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy Giveaway


READING AND REVIEWING THIS WEEK:

Fatal Judgment (Guardian's of Justice - Book 1) by Irene Hannon (For review from Revell)

Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones (For review from Thomas Nelson)

Evermore (Immortals - Book 1) by Alyson Noel (E-book from my collection)

Military Brats: After Burn by Sherry Ficklin (For review by the author)

Never Been Kissed by Melody Carlson (For review from Revell)

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood - Book 1) by J.R. Ward (From my collection)

A Most Sinful Proposal by Sara Bennett (For review from Harper Collins)

11 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown has piqued my interest.

Hope you enjoy your reading.

Here's my Monday:

(click my name)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had a busy week! I need to look at a review or two :)

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Kiss at Your Own Risk. Sounds like a woman after my own heart.


Here is my weekly update

S (Book Purring) said...

I'm so impressed by the number of books being read and reviewed this week! I always wanted to read the Dewey Cat book hehe one day I will :)

My what are you reading?

Jennifer said...

You had a brilliant week of reading. While not familiar with this week's titles, I do like the cover of Evermore, even if it is not a genre I do not read. Happy Reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-23.html

RAnn said...

I enjoyed The Search; Save the Date is in my Kindle.

Aleetha said...

I am looking forward to read Evermore.
If I am not mistaken it also has been translated into my language.
I am about to check it.
Waiting for your review about that book

bookmagic said...

I have heard such good things about the Dewey book. Great reading week you had!

Nina said...

Dewey The Library Cat sounds like a fun book. I have read mixed reviews about Evermore and that's why it never really got my full atttention. But I hope you will like it. :) Have fun reading the books you got there.

dollycas aka Lori said...

Checked out the reviews and my wish list is growing again!!

joyh82 said...

Looks like you have a lot of great books lined up there. Have fun reading. I really enjoy Noels books.