Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 Cozy Mystery Challenge Update!

After reading several of the comments on the sign-up page and other areas of the blog. I want to make a couple of updates on the 2011 Cozy Mystery Challenge.

1.) If you don't have a blog, you can still participate in the challenge! All you have to do is post a comment on the original sign-up page and let me know where you will be posting your reviews. There are several options: goodreads, LibraryThing, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, even twitter or facebook will work. I don't want anyone to feel left out because they don't have a blog!

2.) If you having problems with the Mr. Linky or the sign-up page or are just unfamiliar with it and don't know what to do, just sign-up in the comments. I don't have a problem with that.

3.) Crossovers are allowed and encouraged!

4.) If you are unsure whether a book qualifies as a Cozy, just drop me an e-mail and I'll let you know if I think it will work. Cozy's are lighter than the average mystery and don't have a lot of blood and gore. The protagonist is usually a female amateur sleuth. If you have any questions at all about the challenge let me know and I'll try to help you out!

Thanks everyone!

No comments: