Sunday, January 30, 2011

Simply Marvelous Monday

Shelia at, One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, gets all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's here at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

READ AND REVIEWED LAST WEEK:

Fatal Judgment (Guardian's of Justice - Book 1) by Irene Hannon (My Review)
Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones (My Review)
Evermore (Immortals - Book 1) by Alyson Noel (My Review)
Military Brats: After Burn (Military Brats - Book 1) by Sherry Ficklin (My Review) (Giveaway)
Never Been Kissed by Melody Carlson (My Review)
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood - Book 1) by J.R. Ward (My Review)
A Most Sinful Proposal (Husband Hunters Club - Book 2) by Sara Bennett (My Review)

OTHER THINGS GOING ON THIS PAST WEEK:

This will be the final day that the January link will be active for The 2011 Cozy Mystery Challenge. Don't forget to get your reviews linked, so I can give you credit for it.

The Military Brats: After Burn Prize Pack Giveaway from Sherry Ficklin


READING AND REVIEWING THIS WEEK:

The Fire in Ember by DiAnn Mills (For review from Revell Books)

Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson (For review from TLC Tours)

Stars Collide (Backstage Pass - Book 1) by Janice Thompson (For review from Revell Books)

Committed: A Love Story by Elizabeth Gilbert (For review from Penguin)

The Case for Falling in Love: Why We Can't Master the Madness of Love - and Why That's the Best Part by Mari Ruti (For review from Sourcebooks)

All That's True by Jackie Lee Miles (For review from Sourcebooks)

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampires - Book 1) by Charlaine Harris (E-book from the Library)

Wow: A Handbook for Living by Zen Ohasi & Zono Kurazono (For Review from the authors)

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

You had a brilliant week and based on some of the titles I have read from your upcoming week you are in for a treat. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-24.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

What a great week of reading for you! There are some interesting titles here.

S (Book Purring) said...

Dark Lover and Evermore are books I'd like to read at some point. I'm amazed at how many books you read! Happy reading!

My What are you reading?

Aleetha said...

how can you read and write review that fast?
I wonder.

Will check the review of Dead Until Dark.
I read the translation. It's good enough unfortunately they cut some scene :(

justpeachy36 said...

I have a pretty good schedule worked out... My diabetes is severe enough at this point that I am unable to work outside the home, even with my service dog, so I have a lot of time on my hands. I've always been a fast reader and I usually have started most of these books quite a while before this week, most of them I'm just finishing up during the week they are up for review.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Great looking books! I've heard good things about Committed.

Here's my MAILBOX/READING

Nina said...

Great books. Is Stars Collide a chicklit? It looks like that. Looks fun.

I still haven't read any books written by Charlaine Harris, but I really want too. :)

Have a wonderful Monday!

justpeachy36 said...

It is chicklit, but it also has some Christian Fiction influences. Regardless, it's a great book, and I think you'd really like it.

dollycas aka Lori said...

Great list!! I think I linked my cozy review, need to double check.

Dollycas

Carol said...

What a week!

A couple of titles I want to check out there.

carol

Kristin said...

We just picked Major Pettigrew's Last Stand to read next month for our book club...I can't wait to start reading it!

My It's Monday post can be found here.