Wednesday, December 15, 2010

1st In A Series Challenge 2011

I have decided to enter quite a few challenges this year, because I truly love them and I intend to read more books for pleasure during the year, so expect to see several posts about challenges I'm going to be participating in coming in the next few days.

A Few More Pages is hosting the 1st In A Series Challenge 2011 this year. Please click on the challenge name for rules and sign-up information.

I love a good series! I'm going for the Series Fanatic Level. I can't help myself LOL...

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. If you're not a blogger, leave your information in the comments.

2. There are four levels for this challenge:
  • Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series.
  • Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series.
  • Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
  • Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series.
You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you. Any genre counts.

3. The challenge runs from January 1 through December 31, 2011.


No comments: