Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Vampire Challenge 2011

I have decided to enter quite a few challenges this year, because I truly love them and I intend to read more books for pleasure during the year, so expect to see several posts about challenges I'm going to be participating in coming in the next few days.

The Vampire Challenge 2011 is hosted by Parajunkee's View. Please click on the challenge name for rules and sign-up information.

I've gotten very interested in the paranormal of late and I like this challenge.

THE RULES:

  1. Post about this challenge on your blog stating that you are participating. That post is the link that you will include in the Mr. Linky below. The link should be the post link not just your blog link.
  2. Grab the button and display it in the post (use grab code underneath the button) or on your sidebar so others can join in the fun.
  3. Challenge goes from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011
  4. The challenge is to read 20 books that have a vampire as a MAIN character, either protag or antagonist
  5. There will be a post that goes up for January 1 where you add each book as you read them and discuss books read in the comments

No comments: