Thursday, December 16, 2010

Enquiring Minds Want To Know

Enquiring Minds Want to know is a weekly meme hosted by Dollycas' Thoughts. How well do you really know your favorite bloggers? This meme is designed for us to get to know each other, a little bit at a time. A Mr. Linky is provided so that we can keep up with each other. It's a great meme and I really enjoy participating in it each week. So answer the questions and join in the fun...

It's week 16! Here the are questions and my answers for the week.

1.) What is the present you want Santa to bring the most?

I honestly haven't done a lot of thinking about this one. We aren't going all out to buy gifts this year, it's been a tough one financially. So, I don't expect to get this gift, but it's definitely for future reference LOL... This year is all about the kids and making it special for them in spite of everything.







2) Do you have a big meal on Christmas or just snack all day?

We generally have a big meal at my mom and dad's and this year my boyfriend and I are on our own Christmas Eve, so I think something a little more intimate is in order. I'm really looking forward to a candlelight dinner and soft music LOL...





3.) Do you read Christmas books this time of year, is there a special one you read year after year?

I am taking part in the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge, so yes, I'm definitely into reading Christmas books this time of year. One tradition I'd love to start with my girls is reading, Twas the Night Before Christmas by Clement Clark Moore. I've always loved the story and I love Christmas books in general.

2 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

A nice intimate Christmas dinner will be nice! :)

dollycas aka Lori said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, internet problems that started on Friday seem to be fixed today.

I know what you mean about finances but your idea for Christmas Eve sounds quite delightful!!!!

Lori