Sunday, December 26, 2010

Simply Marvelous Monday (49)

Shelia at, One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, get's all the credit for this one...

On Simply Marvelous Monday's here at Debbie's Book Bag, we want to know... What are you reading?

READ AND REVIEWED LAST WEEK:

Brava Valentine (Valentine series - Book 2) by Adriana Trigiani (My Review)
The Heir by Grace Burrowes (My Review)
The Christmas Journey (The Christmas Hope series - Book 6) by Donna VanLiere (My Review)
A Season of Gifts (Grandma Dowdel - Book 3) by Richard Peck (My Review)
The Christmas Dog by Melody Carlson (My Review)
What a Difference a Dog Makes by Dana Jennings (My Review)
The Vagrants by Yiyun Li (My Review)

Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet - Book 3) by Nora Roberts (Review coming soon!)

THINGS TO REMEMBER FROM LAST WEEK:

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
1 Year Blogoversary Giveaway
2011 Cozy Mystery Challenge
The Heir Giveaway

READING AND REVIEWING THIS WEEK:

Paranormal Stories of the Other Side Book 1 by Daryl Sedore (For review from the Author)

Pemberley Ranch by Jack Caldwell (For review from Sourcebooks)

Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber (For review from Harper Collins via Net Galley)

Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K. Paul (For review from Waterbrook Multnomah)

Darcy and Fitzwiliam by Karen V. Wasylowski (For review from Sourcebooks)

A Plain and Simple Christmas by Amy Clipston (For review from Zondervan)

City of Dragons by Kelli Stanley (For review from St. Martin's Press)

15 comments:

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

I love the cover for Pemberley Ranch, hopefully the book is as lovely as that dress!

I've been meaning to read the Dewey book too, I'm borrowing it from my aunt but haven't gotten to it yet.

Have a great week :) Mine is at:
http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=2108

Mystica said...

I like the Pemberley Ranch and the Darcy and Fitzwilliam books. The two tickets to the Christmas Ball and City of Dragons also look good.

My mailbox Monday is also up. Please do visit.

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

That's an impressive list.


Mine

Jennifer said...

City of Dragons looks very intriguing. Have a lovely week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-19.html

Kathy Martin said...

I read Once in a Blue Moon from NetGalley and the formatting just about drove me crazy. Lots and lots of screens of nothing! I did enjoy the story though. Happy reading!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had an awesome reading week! Darcy and Fitzwiliam looks really good too!

pussreboots said...

You have a lot of books on your list for next week! Here's what I read in the last full week of 2010. This has been the year of the picture book for my blog.

Aleetha said...

It's always nice to see Once in A Full Moon cover. I really want to read the book.

happy reading

Mine

heather said...

I enjoyed the Valentine series too. Have a great week.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I've been wanting to read the Bride's Quartet...a friend has some of them, so I am postponing the buy.

I have Brava, Valentine, on my stacks. Must read soon!

Here's my Monday:

(click on my name)

Julie said...

OH, my gosh! You've been totally busy! I'm off to read some of your reviews after this, but Pemberley Ranch looks awesome, and Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball was a sweet story! Darcy and William - that sounds very interesting; can't wait to see what you think of it!

Anonymous said...

I started Very Valentine by Trigiani last week, but decided to put it off until 2011 so I could do some Christmas reading. I really enjoyed the bit I read, though.

Tasha said...

Have a fab week! My It's Monday is here.
Come and link reviews of books with a TV/Movie Adaptation on this week's Read My Review

Bev Hankins said...

Looks like you did some good Christmas reading! Hope you enjoy your books this week.

Here's my Monday: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_27.html

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

Looks like a great lineup! Happy Reading!